Whether you need temporary or longer-term help, Taskmill’s Scrum Master is just the right key person if you want to make sure your development is a success. Our experts are able to deliver full value right from day one!
Taskmill’s Scrum Masters are serving leaders who bring efficiency to your team’s workdays and ensure that the direction stays right and goals clear. They hold your experts in agile routines and remove obstacles from the path of progress hands-on. Taskmill’s Scrum Masters have extensive experience and don’t shy away from challenging chores. Our Scrum Masters do what they need to in order make your teams succeed. The role is also customizable as needed to make sure it serves the needs of your organisation. Usually, our Scrum Master…
- facilitates Scrum events (Daily, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, Retro)
- ensures that there are no obstacles in the way of the team progressing and solves problems effectively
- assists the Product Owner, business, and other team members. The Scrum Master can act as a technical Product Owner and thus be a strong support for the business Product Owner.
Our Scrum Master is also a Team-level Agile Coach
Taskmill’s Scrum Masters also act as team-level Agile Coaches and provide lessons to implement the best practices with extensive hands-on experience. Our Agile Coach is genuinely involved in the day-to-day work of the team, taking into account the specific characteristics of the team and individuals.
In many cases, it is not enough to just facilitate teamwork – something else is needed as well. Our expert…
- determines and implements the most appropriate agile work practices for you, taking into account the specifics of your organisation
- inspires people to get involved in change
- trains the team and organisation as needed