Facilitation is a wide range of techniques that together make brainstorming, problem solving, planning, and all sorts of other activities in a group much easier. Facilitation is already helpful with a few people, but facilitation techniques also stretch to make hundreds of people work together.
Taskmill’s experienced facilitators bring structure and goal-oriented ways of working to help you achieve the most important thing for you. In addition, we give experts peace of mind and the ability to focus on the substance when everything else flows smoothly.
We have experience in facilitating workshops for just a few people as well as hundreds of people.
What would you like to do together?
Examples of Situations in Which an Experienced Facilitator Can Help
Facilitating a New Beginning
- Our Problem Determination and Prioritisation Workshop will help you pinpoint the most important things and focus on advancing them.
- The Problem Solving and Experimental Improvement Facilitation Package will help you find the improvements you’re looking for.
- In the Deployment Development Workshop, we work together to launch new services or changes for end customers and focus on how to make deployment faster than before and how to integrate learning models into the process.
- Personal work routines and creating daily peace of mind at work.
Dissemination of knowledge through facilitation
- Organizing knowledge communities and creating new ways of communication. Through examples, we introduce new technologies in order to do things better together – either remotely or on site.
- We share proven practices through joint events, videos and written discussion.
- Campaigns on selected topics, e.g.
- Developing decision-making in an organization where decisions are made more broadly than before.
- Increasing data utilization in practical work: how do I collect and enrich data, how do I utilize data, how do I increase the transparency of my work?
- Taking customer feedback and customer value into account in development: how do I speed up the feedback chain to the customer and how do I prioritize customer feedback in a world where there are always too many ideas?
- Agile/decentralized HR: how are performance appraisal, fair pay principles, recruitment, and other traditional HR functions implemented in an agile organization?
- Accelerating learning: how to learn purposefully, in a way that’s fun and as part of everyday life? How to learn together and by myself? Where can I find new sources and how do I share my knowledge? How do I quickly implement ideas I hear from outside of work?
Facilitating work on site and remotely
- Involving participants in remote meetings and meetings where only some participate remotely: how to activate participants? How to facilitate cooperation?
- Tools: how to prepare for remote meetings? What kind of tools to use?
- Big meetings: what is special about these when they are organised remotely? What options do I have?
Agile is our core service
We don’t sell a lukewarm service while riding on the agile wave. This has been at the forefront of our expertise from the beginning.
We implement change in plain language
We won’t just present slideshows from the ivory tower. We facilitate a change that you can feel and see.
Our wide-ranging experts
With +10 years of experience, each of us seamlessly combines operational and strategic expertise.