Are you implementing agile methods for the first time or perhaps moving to the next level of agility? Do you need a sparrer who is also a top notch expert in agile methods? Taskmill’s Agile Coaches are the best in Finland.
Senior Agile Coach
All of our senior level Agile Coaches have more than 10 years of experience in driving agile transformation, and usually years of similar experience in business transformations as well as critical projects.
Our experts are able to support you and your organisation whether it is…
- designing and implementing an agile-making model that is appropriate for your organization
- raising the level of maturity of your agile model to a new level
- business transformation
- streamlining ways of working
- clarifying vision and strategy
- putting agile strategy into practice, for example with the OKR model
Every Business is Unique
Our Senior Agile Coach will always act with your organisation’s needs in mind. We do not represent any particular agile school of thought or frame of reference. Instead, we will design a model that works for you, taking into account the specifics of your organisation. A new way of doing things is usually first implemented with one or more pilot teams, and the Agile Coach supports the team in adopting a new approach and practices. During the pilot, we will gather important lessons about what works and what doesn’t. The model works can then be scaled for the entire organisation!
Team Level Agile Coach
Our team-level Agile Coach usually also acts in the role of Scrum Master. Our team-level Coaches provide lessons to take on the best practices with thorough hands-on experience. Our Agile Coach is genuinely involved in the day-to-day work of the team, taking into account the specific characteristics of the team and the individuals.
In many cases, it is not enough to just facilitate teamwork – something else is needed as well. Our expert…
- determines and implements the most appropriate agile work practices for you, taking into account the specifics of your organisation
- inspires people to get involved in change
- trains the team and organisation as needed