While Scrum Masters may have different roles – Coach, Servant Leader, Facilitator, Mentor – they share a common goal: help create high-performing Agile teams. Are you curious about how to coach Agile teams to deliver maximum business value at scale? The SAFe Scrum Master course covers the tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. And gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- Certified SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.