As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe organization, you’ve got the tactical skills to coach Agile teams in delivering business value. Build on that strong foundation in the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master answers the questions:
- What’s the next step in my learning as a SAFe Scrum Master?
- How can I improve my coaching and facilitation skills to support my team?
- What are common anti-patterns to avoid when encouraging relentless improvement at scale?
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam