What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise? The SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. Find out, how POs and PMs can work better together to drive value delivery. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® PO/PM answers the questions:
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam