Delivering valuable solutions, faster, doesn’t involve just engineers developing software. It involves introducing a shared DevOps mindset among all the people who define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven products.
The SAFe DevOps course helps people in technical, non-technical, and leadership roles optimize their development value stream from end to end. Take this course with the rest of your cross-functional team to map your current value stream from concept to cash. Design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that’s relevant to your business. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe DevOps answers the questions:
- What is DevOps and how does it enable strategic business objectives?
- What are the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release?
- How do I use value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline?
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline.
- How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand.
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization.
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas.
- Course materials
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe 5 Certified DevOps Practitioner (CDP) certification exam
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.