Don’t waste money on ineffective planning; instead, make the most out of project-level planning. In this training, you will receive a comprehensive guide to efficient planning execution. The training will provide you with a wealth of ideas to continuously improve your events.
Scaled agile methodologies typically involve project-level planning approximately four times a year. This planning can be referred to as big room planning, PI planning, or quarterly planning.
In this coaching, we have compiled all the best tips for successful facilitation of planning events. You will find firsthand experiences from experienced facilitators combined with tips gathered from around the world. We will cover considerations for facilitating planning when teams are in the same room, located in different places, or participating remotely.
- The Importance of Planning
- Preparing for Planning
- Planning Ingredients for Success
- Typical Problem Situations
Who is the training suitable for?
- RTEs / Tribe Leads and other facilitators of large planning events
- Scrum Masters aspiring to become RTEs
What does the participant get?
- How to prepare for planning
- Example schedules for planning
- Tools for successful planning facilitation
- Solutions for typical problem situations
- Insights for efficient remote facilitation
We will conduct the training on Google Meet. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a quote for the training for your organisation
Would you like this training for your own team? The training can also be customised to suit your organisation’s specific needs. Request a quote for this training!