Does your organization require more transparency or efficiency? Scrum helps develop a business, products or services by constantly improving the process and the end result.
Scrum – what is the world’s most used agile method all about? Understand the basis of the model and experience Scrum in a practical exercise.
- Agile thinking
- The Scrum Method
- The roles and responsibilities of Scrum
- Product Owner (PO)
- Scrum Master
- Scrum events
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Scrum artefacts and commitment
- Product Backlog and Product Goal
- Sprint Backlog and Sprint Goal
- Increment and Definition of Done (DoD)
- Scrum simulation: experience the events of Scrum in a practical exercise
Coach: Raija Harle
This training is also part of the Scrum Master Training: https://taskmill.fi/en/koulutus/scrum-master-training-for-certification/ and the Product Owner (PO) training: https://taskmill.fi/en/koulutus/product-owner-training-for-certification/.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.