What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
SAFe for Teams answers the questions:
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART.
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
- How to continuously improve the ART.
- Training with the latest version
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner certification exam
The length of the training is two days, eight hours each.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.