The product owner (PO) owns the product backlog. How can the PO ensure that the right product is built at the right time?
- What is business value?
- Measuring value
- How to link the backlog to your organisation’s goals and strategy
- Content management – maintaining backlog
- How to take dependencies into account when planning and monitoring
- Prioritisation techniques as a support for the PO
- Spikes, technical debt, maintenance
- Forecasting, managing releases
This training is also part of the Product Owner (PO) training: https://taskmill.fi/en/koulutus/product-owner-training-for-certification/.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.