Do you want results? Self-guided people? Ability to reach quickly in business? Innovations? Agile Leader helps organisation to succeed.
Leadership is shifting from management to real leadership. Where leaders takes the role of a coach, trainer and guide. A good leaders empowers the teams by ensuring they have the best knowledge, skills and environment to achieve their targets. A great leader dares to let go, trusts their people, support and help the people.
Why to participate?
- You get a good understanding how to successfully lead an agile organisation
- You understand how to lead the product portfolio
- Understand the impact of “work in progress” and why to limit that
- Understand the purpose of clear goals and targets for the people
- Learn how teams are empowered and decision making decentralised
- You get a clear list of items in your own organisation, where there is room for improvement. This list is a great start for the change.
Agile Leader, content:
Part 1 –Agile mindset
- What is Agile?
- How to improve customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Agile Strategy, strategic themes and measuring value
- Agile budgets – shifting focus from output to outcome
- Leading Agile organisation
Part 2 – Agile Portfolio Management
- Strategy and vision
- Portfolio: transparency – prioritisation- capacity – limiting WIP
- Value – delivering value – measuring value (Agile metrics)
This training in intended e.g. for leaders, people in development roles and product management.
Get this training for your own organisation!
Is it time to move to smarter ways of working in your organisation? It’s also possible to cherry pick the relevant topics for your organisation. Book a call with Raija or message me!
About the training
Training consists of 4 and 3 hour sessions, which can be taken in one day, or as agreed. Training can be virtual or a class room event.
In this training we learn the best practices and tie those into your own organisation with a check-list. When visualising the work, we use organisations own content. This training is best suited to one organisation / company.